Xinxiang Yulong Textile Co., Ltd., as a manufacturer of all-cotton fire retardant apparel fabrics, produces fire retardant fabrics that are not easy to ignite and self-extinguishing from the fire. The gloss of the fabric surface is improved. The surface finish of the combustible fabric is an important factor affecting the appearance quality of the product. So how to ensure the surface finish of the fire retardant cotton fabric? Still need to grab from the source.
1. Strictly control the quality of the grey fabric. The quality of the grey fabric will affect the quality of the fire retardant fabric. In terms of physical indicators, not only the length and width of the grey fabric, but also the choice of clear strips, no streaks and no blanks. At the same time, it is necessary to strengthen the inspection of appearance defects and resolutely prevent unqualified grey fabrics from flowing into the workshop.
2. Strengthen the control of the singeing process. The singeing process has different processes according to different varieties. The organization and specifications of the fabric have a deep relationship with the processing. Strictly control the quantity, temperature, vehicle speed and the distance between the fabric and the burner, and make appropriate adjustments according to the characteristics of the gas and the performance of the burner, and resolutely prevent the production of tops.
3. Strengthen the pre-treatment, strengthen the pre-treatment process of all-cotton fire retardant apparel fabrics, provide guarantee for the later process of fire retardant apparel fabrics, and reduce the use of chemical additives. For the heavier cotton fabrics, cold-batch processing is used. Roll, guarantee the semi-finished product's wool effect, reduce the consumption of the treatment process, and provide qualified and environmentally friendly semi-products for dyeing
4. Ensure the concentration of caustic soda when mercerizing, so that the cotton fiber mercerizing process will produce raw material expansion, and obtain inherently high mercerizing luster. At the same time, strengthening the luster strength and dyeing performance makes the stability of the fiber fabric stretch and deformation more improved.
5. When dyeing, the drying method after padding dyes first adopts infrared pre-drying. Xinxiang Yulong Textile Co., Ltd., as a cotton fire retardant garment fabric manufacturer, uses 2 rows of infrared pre-drying devices, and the cloth surface dye solution is pre-baked by infrared The drying rate is about 30%. After the fabric is pre-dried by infrared rays, it is dried by hot air, and then dried by a drying cylinder. In this way, non-contact drying is gradually contact drying, which can effectively avoid dye migration and make the surface of the fabric. Get an excellent finish.
Well, I will introduce how to ensure the surface finish of cotton fire retardant apparel fabrics. I hope that sharing can be helpful to you. Of course, if you have other questions about cotton fire retardant apparel fabrics, or if you have any questions about the article description, Please leave a message and point out that we will help you at any time.