First, acid and alkali resistant fabrics and accessories
The acid and alkali resistant fabrics has the characteristics of acid resistance, wear resistance, flexural resistance, high breaking strength, and puncture resistance.
All accessories (such as buttons, hooks, zippers, etc.) on acid and alkali resistant clothing should also be corrosion resistant; if the excipients do not have corrosion resistance, they must be coated with corrosion resistant fabrics.
Second, acid and alkali resistant clothing styles and structures
The fabrics and accessories of the finished acid proof clothing should meet the technical requirements of acid-proof fabrics and accessories; materials that are in direct contact with the skin should be free from skin irritation or other harmful health effects, and do not affect the normal physiological requirements of the human body; Physical activity during work.
A. Breathable acid proof clothing ----Generally used for mild acid-contaminated places, the applicable styles are as follows:
a. Split-type ("tight neckline, tight cuffs, tight hem", pants for "straight pants")
b. big style, etc.
B. Non-breathable acid proof clothing ------ used in places with serious acid and alkali pollution, the applicable styles are as follows:
a. Siamese style ("tight neckline, tight cuffs, tight pants")
b. split type
c. apron, etc.
Note: The joint parts of the acid proof clothing should be tight and reasonable to prevent acid and alkali intrusion.
The structure of acid proof clothing should be considered in conjunction with other protective equipment. The joints between the sleeves and protective gloves, pants and protective shoes/boots should be strict and reasonable to prevent acid and alkali intrusion. In addition, the acid proof clothing should have no structure such as an acid-base bag, but an underwear bag can be used.
The accessories should be easy to connect and disconnect, and the material should be corrosion resistant.
1. Each part is sutured flat, the line is straight, tidy and firm, the stitches are even, the upper and lower lines are tight, and the needle and the mouth of the bag should be shackled.
2. The suture is sealed with rubber strip to prevent the acid and alkali from penetrating through the pores, joints, pinholes or sputum to prevent the acid and alkali resistant clothing from achieving the same protective effect as the acid and alkali resistant fabrics.
3. Elastic waist to ensure that the clothes fit.
4. The zipper part has a self-adhesive double-layer access control to provide high level of liquid protection.
5. Elastic face opening and neck self-adhesive access control, which can perfectly match the mask.
6. Cuffs, the cuffs are elastically closed to ensure the handling and sealing of key parts.
7. There must be no jumpers.
Fourth, the use of acid and alkali resistant clothing and precautions
1. Acid and alkali resistant clothing should be inspected for damage before use and can only be used as an auxiliary tool in the specified acid working place.
2. Avoid contact with sharp objects when wearing them to prevent mechanical damage.
3. Acid proof clothing made of rubber and plastic should avoid high temperature when stored, clean and dry after use, avoid exposure, long-term preservation should be sprinkled with talcum powder to prevent adhesion.
4. Synthetic fiber acid and alkali resistant clothing should not be washed, ironed or avoided with hot water.
PREVIOUS POSTThe Damage of An Arc to The Human Body