Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of oriented or random fibers. Because of its appearance and certain properties, it is called cloth.
Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, inexpensive, and reusable. For example, the polypropylene (PP material) pellets are mostly used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step method of high temperature melting, spinning, laying, hot pressing and coiling. Non-woven fabrics do not have warp and weft threads. They are very convenient for cutting and sewing, and they are lightweight and easy to set.
Non-woven fabrics are not interwoven and braided by individual yarns, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky name in your clothes, it will It was discovered that one thread at a time could not be drawn. Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials. So non-woven fabric is not a real cloth.
The advantages of non-woven fabrics:
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9 and only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: Composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light spot-like hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have a zero moisture content. The finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber and has porosity. It has good breathability and is easy to keep the cloth dry.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene
Disadvantages of non-woven fabrics:
1. Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor.
2. Cannot be washed like other fabrics.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly placed on the improvement of preventing division.
Non-woven fabrics are widely used in medical treatment. Can be used in: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet facial towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable hygiene Cloth etc.
Xinxiang Yulong Textile Co., Ltd. is a key guarantee enterprise for provincial epidemic prevention and control materials. Our company has import and export rights and the first-class medical device production record certificate. The scope of application of the protective isolation suits we produce can be used for outpatients in medical institutions, outdoor duty, guards, couriers, private transportation, community epidemic prevention, manufacturing and production enterprises, companies and institutions, stations, supermarket staff, taxi drivers, School employees and migrant workers return to the factory as ordinary isolation. There are currently a small number of stocks, please contact us if necessary.
PREVIOUS POSTCanton Fair helps Xinlong Yulong