Product Instructions: The disposable non-woven isolation clothing with hood is suitable for general protection, which is not use for protection under the specific conditions.
Note: The non-woven isolation clothing with hood is disposable. In order to avoid polluting the environment, please treat it as medical waste after use.
Application: It is appropriate for common isolation. Such as outpatient clinic, outdoor duty, doorkeeper, express delivery, public transportation, community epidemic prevention, worker& staff, railway station, supermarket, taxi driver, some other occasions.
Storage and Transportation: Store in a ventilated, dry and clean non-corrosive gases warehouse, which the relative humidity is no more than 80%. No exposure to air. Please avoid rain and sun right, during the transportation.
1. The appearance should meet the following table:
Color: The color of each raw material is the same, no obvious color difference
Stains: The appearance of the gown should be dry, clean, free of mildew and stains
Deformation: No surface defects such as adhesion, cracks, holes, etc.
Tip: The surface must not have a tip longer than 5mm
2. Impermeability: The hydrostatic pressure of key parts should not be lower than 1.67 KPA (17 cmH2O).
3. Surface moisture resistance: The water level on the outer side should not be lower than level 3.
4. Breaking strength: The breaking strength of the material in the key parts should not be lower than 45N.
5. Elongation at break: The elongation at break of key materials should not be less than 15%.
6. Elastic band: no gap, no break, can rebound after stretching.
Measurements are in inches.
|S||14 - 14.5||34 - 36||28 - 30||32.5 - 33|
|M||15 - 15.5||38 - 40||32 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|L||16 - 16.5||42 - 44||36 - 38||34.5 - 35|
|XL||17 - 17.5||46 - 48||40 - 42||35.5 - 36|
|2XL||18 - 18.5||50 - 52||44 - 46||36.5 - 37|
|3XL||19 - 19.5||54 - 56||48 - 50||37 - 37.5|
|4XL||20 - 20.5||58 - 60||52 - 54||37.5 - 38|
|5XL||21 - 21.5||62 - 64||56 - 58||38 -38.5|
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.