The main raw material of disposable protective isolation clothing is SMS non-woven fabric, and the auxiliary materials are nylon zipper, elastic cuffs and feet, polyester thread, made by cutting and sewing, non-sterile and disposable.
1. The appearance should meet the following table:
Color: The color of each raw material is the same, no obvious color difference
Stains: The appearance of the gown should be dry, clean, free of mildew and stains
Deformation: No surface defects such as adhesion, cracks, holes, etc.
Tip: The surface must not have a tip longer than 5mm
2,Impermeability: The hydrostatic pressure of key parts should not be lower than 1.67 KPA (17 cmH2O).
3,Surface moisture resistance: The water level on the outer side should not be lower than level 3.
4,Breaking strength: The breaking strength of the material in the key parts should not be lower than 45N.
5, Elongation at break: The elongation at break of key materials should not be less than 15%.
6, Elastic band: no gap, no break, can rebound after stretching.
【Scope of application】:This product is used for general isolation in the clinics, wards, and test rooms of medical institutions.
【Contraindications】: No contraindications have been found for this product.
1. Please select and confirm the type and specification of the gown before use.
2. Choose the specifications that suit you according to your figure
3. Put on the isolation clothing to ensure that the placket is closed intact. Then decide whether to wear other protective equipment.
1. Please check whether the packaging is intact before use, and confirm the packaging mark, production date and expiration date. Use within the expiration date, the packaging is damaged, and it is forbidden to use.
2. Before taking off the protective gloves, try to avoid touching the outer surface of the gown. After taking off the gloves, try to contact the inner surface of the gown. After removing the gown, the inner surface should face outward, and the outer surface and the pollutants should be wrapped Inside, to avoid contact of pollutants with the human body and the environment, the protective equipment to be removed must be handled in a concentrated manner to avoid expanding pollution in the process.
3. This product should be used by professionals; non-professionals should not use this product to avoid accidents.
4. This product is limited to one-time use and destroyed after use.
【Transportation and storage】: Store at a temperature of ± 30 ° C and a humidity of 0-90%. Do not store in a corrosive gas, cool, dry, well-ventilated, and clean environment. Do not squeeze during transportation to avoid damage.
|Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 2||Tested for harmful substances, approved to be used in direct contact with skin|
Measurements are in inches.
|S||14 - 14.5||34 - 36||28 - 30||32.5 - 33|
|M||15 - 15.5||38 - 40||32 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|L||16 - 16.5||42 - 44||36 - 38||34.5 - 35|
|XL||17 - 17.5||46 - 48||40 - 42||35.5 - 36|
|2XL||18 - 18.5||50 - 52||44 - 46||36.5 - 37|
|3XL||19 - 19.5||54 - 56||48 - 50||37 - 37.5|
|4XL||20 - 20.5||58 - 60||52 - 54||37.5 - 38|
|5XL||21 - 21.5||62 - 64||56 - 58||38 -38.5|
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.