This winter flame retardant coverall made of 270gsm 88% cotton 12% nylon flame retardant fabric, and can meet NFPA2112, EN ISO 11612 and other standards.
This winter flame retardant coverall has the following features:
- This winter flame retardant coverall has two three-dimensional front breast pocket with flap, closed by two snap button ,thus to avoid metal chippings splash into pocket.
- Winter flame retardant coverall's hood connected with main body with 5# single opened flame retardant metal zipper ,easy for hood to take off.
- Winter flame retardant coverall's filling inside of the hood ,elastic rope and spring buckle adjust the tightness of hood, under the hood there is two snap button close the hood ,so that it is more wind proof and keep warm .
- Winter flame retardant coverall' FR roman tam fabric inside of cuff to keep warm.
- Winter flame retardant coverall has Two slant pocket on the pants.
- Vertical access on outseam of hip pocket.Out fabric and filling are independent separated out ,closed by zipper .Easy for safety belts .
- Under the left slant pocket on the pants, there is a double layer tool pocket ,can put bigger size tools .
- Leg opening closed by zipper, easy for take on and off the boots and coverall
- There is a loop outside of leg opening, closed by two snap button, can crimple the leg opening,to keep warm and windproof.
- Winter flame retardant coverall’s front closed by 5# flame retardant two way zipper to the top ,there is outer front and inner front,it has better effect to keep warm.
- Elastic back easy for arms to move.
- Pen bag on left sleeve reflective tape, easy for us to put pen.
- Winter Flame Retardant Coverall’s sleeve tab on the cuff closed by two snap button ,can adjust the size of cuff.
- Patch pocket with flap, closed by velcro, on the end of pocket there is two layers reflexed, more firm and wear-resisting.
- Keen pads on front leg ,downside closed by Velcro,can put protective pad to make more safety according to different working environment of the people who work on it.
- Bar tack on all the pockets and strength point.
- 5cm flame retardant reflective tape on shoulder ,sleeve,and legs ,double stitch make reflective tape stronger.
- Winter flame retardant coverall triple line on shoulder, armhole, inside seam.
|EN ISO 11611||Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes|
|EN ISO 11612||Protective clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame|
|NFPA70E||Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace|
|NFPA2112||Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire|
|Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 2||Tested for harmful substances, approved to be used in direct contact with skin|
Measurements are in inches.
||14 - 14.5
||34 - 36
||28 - 30
||32.5 - 33
||15 - 15.5
||38 - 40
||32 - 34
||33.5 - 34
||16 - 16.5
||42 - 44
||36 - 38
||34.5 - 35
||17 - 17.5
||46 - 48
||40 - 42
||35.5 - 36
||18 - 18.5
||50 - 52
||44 - 46
||36.5 - 37
||19 - 19.5
||54 - 56
||48 - 50
||37 - 37.5
||20 - 20.5
||58 - 60
||52 - 54
||37.5 - 38
||21 - 21.5
||62 - 64
||56 - 58
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.