Customers who have bought flame-retardant fabrics know that the price of raw flame-retardant fabrics such as aramid flame-retardant fabrics and acrylic cotton flame-retardant fabrics will be more expensive than that of cotton flame-retardant fabrics. However, the advantages of raw material flame retardant fabrics are also very obvious, mainly in the following aspects:
1. The raw material flame-retardant fabric has good safety, the fiber does not melt when exposed to fire, and the low smoke does not release toxic gas.
2. The raw material flame retardant fabric has inherent flame retardant effect. Washing and friction will not affect the flame retardant properties of flame retardant fabrics.
3. The raw material flame-retardant fabric has good environmental protection. With natural fibers as the carrier, the waste can be degraded naturally, which meets the requirements of environmental protection.
4. The raw material flame retardant fabric has excellent inherent flame retardant and fireproof performance. It has good performance in preventing flame spread, smoke release, anti-melting, and durability.
5. The raw material flame-retardant fabric has good heat insulation and anti-static properties. Provide azimuth thermal protection.
6. The raw material flame retardant fabric has natural fiber characteristics. The raw material flame-retardant cloth has the moisture-absorbing and breathable properties of the sky fiber, and has the characteristics of soft hand feeling, comfort, and bright dyeing.
7. The raw material flame-retardant fabric can be used in a wide range of fields, such as flame-retardant protection; general clothing such as pajamas; home decoration cloth: carpets, curtains, bedding; household wrapping cloth; industrial machine cover cloth, military tent cloth, etc.