The aramid flame-retardant fabric produced by Xinxiang Yulong Textile has the advantages of heat resistance, high strength, high wear resistance, good softness, low shrinkage, stable chemical structure, no droplets on combustion, and no toxic gas.
The cloth woven with aramid flame-retardant fibers has good dimensional stability, can be used for a long time at a temperature of 250 degrees Celsius, and its thermal shrinkage rate is only 1%. The softening temperature of the fiber is 373 degrees Celsius, and it starts to decompose when it exceeds 400 degrees Celsius. During the decomposition, the cloth becomes thicker and the fiber expands. The outer surface of the cloth is 900-1300 degrees Celsius to isolate heat transfer without cracking.
1. Dope dyeing: Add dye before fiber is made into silk, spinning and weaving, never fade.
2. Post-dyeing: dyeing after the fiber is made into yarn or cloth, color fastness, dry and wet rubbing level 3
Anti-static fiber can be added when weaving the cloth, and the cloth can be treated with oil and water repellent. The garment has the following functions:
1. Inherent heat resistance and flame retardancy, limiting oxygen index Loi is greater than 28
2. Inherent antistatic
3. Inherent resistance to acid, alkali and organic solvents
4. High strength, high wear resistance, high tear resistance
5. In case of fire, no droplets will be produced, and no toxic gas will be produced
6. When the cloth surface is burned, the cloth surface will be thickened to enhance the sealing performance without breaking
The aramid flame-retardant fabric can be widely used in firefighting, military clothing, petroleum industry, electric power industry, natural gas industry, metallurgical industry, coal industry, aviation industry, shipping industry, automobile and other industries.
PREVIOUS POSTFlame retardancy of inherent flame retardant fabric