- Zipper under the front placket till neckline, placket closure with contrast color Velcro.
- Bellow pocket with flap on the front breast, closure with Velcro. The right pocket flap was jointed by contrast color fabric.
- Sleeve pocket on the wearers’ left sleeve, one bellow pocket with flap on this sleeve pocket, woven tape loop on the pocket flap, for easy opening and closing.
- Waist tab on each side of the jacket hem, closure with Velcro, hem size is adjustable.
- Slanted contrast color pocket on the pant, one contrast color patched fabric in the right slanted pocket.
- One loop for tool use was added on the lower left position of the contrast color bellow pocket which is on the wearers’ left , a contrast color insert pocket beside the tool loop, one 2 in 1 contrast color patched pocket with flap on the side seam which is under the insert pocket, closure with Velcro.
- Kneecap on the front leg, bottom opening of the kneecap closed by Velcro, contrast color fabric tape in the bottom of the kneecap. Can add kneepad to protect the knee.
- Front and back part and sleeve joint together with contrast color, contrast color fabric tape on the joint seam.
- Knife pleats in the back, extend the movement area.
- Sleeve slit with contrast color cuff, closure with Velcro.
- Elastic band on the left and right side of the waist to adjust the waist.
- 7 Loops on the waist, waistband closed with jeans button. One watch strap on the right front center loop.
- Front opening closed with single closed zipper.
- Patch pocket with cover on the hip, pocket cover with contrast color on the wearers’ right side, Novel and Chic. Pocket bottom are double layer, increase the abrasion resistance.
- One 2-in-1 bellow tool pocket and bellow phone pocket with contrast color fabric on the lower right corner of the wearers’ right side. Phone pocket with cover and closure with Velcro, add black woven tape on the middle of cover, easy for opening and closing.
- Bar-tack on all the force bearing part, increase the fastness.
|ASTM F1506||Standard Performance Specification for Flame Resistant and Arc Rated Textile Materials for Wearing Apparel|
|EN ISO 11612||Protective clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame|
|IEC 61482-1-2||Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc|
|NFPA2112||Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire|
|NFPA70E||Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace|
|Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 2||Tested for harmful substances, approved to be used in direct contact with skin|
Measurements are in inches.
||14 - 14.5
||34 - 36
||28 - 30
||32.5 - 33
||15 - 15.5
||38 - 40
||32 - 34
||33.5 - 34
||16 - 16.5
||42 - 44
||36 - 38
||34.5 - 35
||17 - 17.5
||46 - 48
||40 - 42
||35.5 - 36
||18 - 18.5
||50 - 52
||44 - 46
||36.5 - 37
||19 - 19.5
||54 - 56
||48 - 50
||37 - 37.5
||20 - 20.5
||58 - 60
||52 - 54
||37.5 - 38
||21 - 21.5
||62 - 64
||56 - 58
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.